ADVANCED CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY WORKSHOPS
Review Workshops for CS1 & CS2
If any of you in the Chicagoland area have taken CST, and are interested in a one day review class, this may be of interest to you:
The Upledger Institute has created a new study group review format which utilizes my background and serves both our schedules.
These study group review formats are called:
1. CranioSacral Therapy 1 Review:
This is a one day workshop in which you will:
- Practice hand positions of the 10 step protocol
- Reexamine the signs of release and how to know when a technique is complete
- Palpate listening stations and perform a still point
- Participate in trades
- Ask questions to clarify and reinforce your understanding of CranioSacral Therapy and its application
2. CranioSacral Therapy 2 Review
This is also a one day workshop in which you will:
- Perform sphenoid compression/decompression and identify and evaluate lesion patterns.
- Identify and evaluate sphenobasilar lesion patterns during sphenoid compression/decompression and practice treating identified lesions
- Practice a mini protocol for the hard palate and facial bones that includes zygomas, maxilla and vomer flexion/extension, torsion, shear and disimpaction, palatines, nasal bones and TMJ decompression
- Reexamine and practice whole body evaluation techniques:arching, facilitated segments, CranioSacral rhythm and fascial glide
- Practice regional tissue release and use of significance detector
- Ask questions to clarify and reinforce understanding of CranioSacral Therapy and its application.
The cost for each of these 1 day review workshops will be approximately $100, and they will be held on a Saturday. Location TBA.
We will update you on upcoming review workshops. Please let us know if these are of interest to you. Also let me know which of the two (or both) of the workshops you would like to attend. You can email back to me at email@example.com.
Techniques Examiner: Michael is available as a certified Techniques Examiner for the Upledger Institute
Clinical Applications-one week mentorship program for CS1 and CS2 graduates. Shadow Michael over a one-week period, working with actual clients. Verify your advanced therapy skills; ask questions as we work on clients in a variety of environments. Review in depth clinical techniques and accelerate your confidence to treat the next level of clinical challenge. Available in fall/winter 2011.
Precepting and Extern opportunities-as we develop more ‘3 day mini intensive programs’ become trained in advanced multihands techniques and how to become part of an advanced therapy treatment team.