(For CranioSacral Therapists)
Michael Morgan LMT CST-D shares with you his years of experience in building a senior practice-a combination of research, practical experience and shared knowledge of those who have honored and cared for our senior population. Gain the confidence to build your senior practice and acquire the skills necessary to keep those over 50 well and healthy-in essence helping to reverse the aging process-and assist those in need of advanced CST techniques to help alleviate their discomfort and even repair the accumulated stresses and strain of decades of living. A multimedia presentation including video, audio, narrated PowerPoint and pubic news media reports. Downloadable pdf files available for every lesson.
In this 5 part series you will learn:
- The essential concepts of how we approach aging-both traditional and alternative approaches
- How To Structure a Successful Senior Practice
- How to present yourself to the senior population-creating a credibility kit to confidently market yourself to our seniors
- How to speak confidently to this population
- Hear from those who have been successful in creating a senior practice.
- How to prepare yourself to work in assisted living, nursing homes and memory care centers
- How to apply your skills to work with immune system dysfunction, inflammation and using dialogue to help bring resolution to decades of distress.
This is an archived class pre-recorded that anyone can watch at any time. All 5 lessons are available for immediate viewing.
Each topic within the course includes 45-50 minutes of downloadable audio and video content. At the end of the series, you have the opportunity to join an ongoing monthly Q&A and update on creating your Longevity Support Groups.